In the State of the Nation Address in February, I announced that a central priority for government this year is to encourage significant new investment in our economy. This is a necessary condition for the growth of our economy and the creation of jobs on a scale that will significantly reduce current levels of unemployment.
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference
- MINISTER OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY EBRAHIM PATEL – Investment Conference 2019 opening remarks.
- OPENING ADDRESS BY PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA AT THE SECOND SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- Japan – South Africa Business Council launches at second SA Investment Conference (SAIC 2019)