August 4, 2019
The establishment of an African free-trade zone will enable the continent to speak with one voice and potentially boost exports to the US, say SA’s trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel says. Concerns have been raised about the future of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (Agoa) under President Donald Trump’s administration. Enacted 19 years
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference
- MINISTER OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY EBRAHIM PATEL – Investment Conference 2019 opening remarks.
- OPENING ADDRESS BY PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA AT THE SECOND SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- Japan – South Africa Business Council launches at second SA Investment Conference (SAIC 2019)